Thursday, May 29, 2008

UIR Practical 8

Today we were introduced to a new website www.talkingcock.com, a place where Singapore comedians posts latest news with a little discrepancy.

As a Prime minister of Singapore, my views on this would be a nono. Because of these misleading facts on serious matters, people might get mistaken and might get the wrong information. Therefore, as a Prime minister, I would disagree with this website.

As a Singaporean, my views on this website would be a source of joke to me as there would be daily posts on funny things. However, I would not trust this website for any serious information if I am needed to get some.

In my opinion, I found this website to be very misleading as they change a serious issue to a funny issue which isn’t very funny. I hope this website wouldn’t get any fame from what it is doing as I think that website really does not benefit anyone from it.

No comments: