Today I've done UIR practical two and learnt about two different types of website, one of the an organisation website and the other a personal website.
1. A personal website which is similar to a blog for the owner to post, and for visitors to post comments.
Link: http://bigpicture.typepad.com/comments/2008/03/teenagers-shun.html
2. An organisation website with realtime facts given, sources are verified.
Link: http://www.unsprungmedia.com/unsprung-facts-figures/
Basically I used google as my search engine and basic keywords I used were like Common, trends, music industry, teenagers, nowadays, present.
Music industry trends had to be used to search together to help search for a more direct link to the topic. But words like teenager helped narrow down the search of what I’m specifically looking for. However, when I included words like nowadays or present, I came to the page where it describes general music trends for teenagers about today, which is generally my topic.
Major differences between both websites would be that the personal website allowed comments from people who have read about the article and language was not an issue for it. However the organization website which stated facts about the topic, didn’t allow any comments from viewers and would most probably not allow any discreet languages to be posted up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment