Thursday, May 29, 2008

UIR Practical 6a&6b

I had to evaluate on a source that I found for today and I thought that it was a very interesting as I could explore more into the website and look at things I don’t normally look at in a website.

The website aims were clearly stated that this is a personal website that is meant for people to find out information and to post their comments about the topic.
And the coverage on this site was relatively good as a number of subject areas are included in this website ranging from economy to psychology settlement are available from this website. However I am able to obtain the information I wanted by choosing the category or by just simply searching from the website. Links on this website provided with each article is relevant and based on true reports online or on the news which proves that the articles written are reliable and useful.

The website's information was also up to date and research was based on relevant and accurate facts from different sources.

In my opinion, this is a good and organised website due to archiving and updating of new comments as well as the different categories for many dfferent topics. Not only it is user friendly, but it is also written in proper and good english. Without the registration system, the website is much more enjoyable to navigate around as well as posting comments. This website also allows users to leave a comment on a finished article to express their views, and adding to that, freedom of speech is allowed also therefore users can speak out what they really feel.

No comments: