In particular, I would like to see a burial tomb in a pyramid as I have read on how previous kings were buried and how grand the room would look like. However, there would be danger involved and people would be afraid to carry on because of curses/traps etc.

A picture of an ancient Egyptian temple
The way pyramids were build in the past also fascinates me as it is difficult to construct one even in modern times. However slaves were used and died in the process of making the pyramid which makes it a bad history. However, the pyramid still looks magnificent even up to date, and it would remain as one of the greatest landmarks on earth.

Picture of a sphinx pyramid
I would go to Egypt next time when I get the chance to and I wouldn't mind studying the history of Egypt if I am given the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment